The first day of Hanukkah coincides with Thanksgiving, on 11/28/2013. It turns out that it has never happened before...and it will (almost) never happen again. As part of this not-to-be-repeated occurrence, let us celebrate each day of Hanukkah with joy and thanksgiving! There will be special menorah lightings 8 times this season! Please join us for one night – or all!
CELEBRATE CHANUKAH WITH THE BLUE JACKETS AS THEY TAKE ON THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS!The AAA Sky Terrace has been reserved for the Jewish Community and discounted kosher food options will be available. There will be a special ceremony during the game that will include the lighting of the menorah. (The game begins at 7:00 pm). Buy tickets online atwww.bluejackets.com/chanukah.
1. Wed., Nov. 27 - 7:00 pm:Blue Jackets Game – Nationwide Arena with the Blue Jackets (see details above)
2. Thurs., Nov. 28 - 6:00 pm: Bexley– 2929 Broad St. (home of Rabbi Levi and Aviva Andrusier)
3. Fri., Nov. 29 - 4:30 pm: New Albany– The Lori Schottenstein Chabad Center, 6220 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. New Albany
4. Sat. Nov. 30 - 8:00 pm: Easton– Easton Square Place (at the Town Square in front of Brio Tuscan Grille)
5. Sun. Dec. 1 - 6:00 pm: Bexley – Southeast corner of East Broad St. & Drexel Ave. next to the "Welcome to Bexley" sign. (new location this year)FAMILY PARTY! Sufganiot/Doughnuts! Music & Dancing! Clown! Hot Apple Cider! Dreidels! Raffle & Prizes! 6. Mon. Dec. 2 - 6:00 pm: Polaris Fashion Place – (outdoors at the Fountain Area, located near The Cheesecake Factory)
FAMILY PARTY! Sufganiot/Doughnuts! Music & Dancing! Clown! Hot Apple Cider! Dreidels! Raffle & Prizes! 7. Tues. Dec. 3 - 8:00 pm: Beth Jacob Congregation – 1223 College Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43209
(This event is being coordinated jointly with the Beth Jacob Congregation)
8. Wed. Dec 4 - 6:00 pm: Macy’s at Tuttle Crossing – (rest area in front of the Macy’s on the west side of the mall)
FAMILY PARTY! Sufganiot/Doughnuts! Music & Dancing! Clown! Hot Apple Cider! Dreidels! Raffle & Prizes!